11 Best Stainless Steel Cookware of 2018
We know that finding the best pots and pans for your kitchen is not easy as there is an ocean of option. There are many types of cookwares & among them; stainless steel cookware is the best. And even finding the best stainless steel cookware is hard because there are plenty of companies who produced them.
But there’s a catch, our goal is to provide you unbiased & honest information about them. Here you will find the best stainless steel cookware with their review. You can also see the prices from renowned E-commerce sites & compare them at the same time.
You can also see our review of the best selling kitchen appliances.
What is Stainless Steel?
In Metallurgy (the field of materials science and engineering), stainless steel is a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content by mass. An ‘alloy’ is several metals mixed together.
The chromium does not tarnish or rust and gives a lustrous look and polishes well. It will rust in certain environments, but usually not in your kitchen cupboards.
Stainless steel is durable and strong and it tolerates high levels of heat. It is safe for the oven depending on the handles on the cookware.
Why the Stainless Steel Cookware?
If you seek risk-free cookware set for your health, then you need to go for stainless steel cookware. Stainless steel cookware is durable, shiny and versatile gear for every kitchen.
The non-stick coated cookware such as Teflon is easy to clean but most of them are non-resistant to scratches. They are also non-PTFE and PFOA free. It means that the chemicals can react to food and be a health hazard to your body.
Copper cookwares are used by many professionals but they are not easy to maintain. They are also the most expensive.
Aluminum pots and pans have great heat distribution but the material will leech onto the food and produces a chemical reaction that may cause health issues.
Cast iron cookware is also as good as stainless steel cookware but is heavy. They are also prone to rust if not seasoned well. Cast iron is porous and the oil trapped in the pores may turn rancid.
The standard feature of stainless steel cookware is that it can resist corrosion very well. The reason is the material is made from an alloy of steel, chromium, carbon, and nickel.
Besides, stainless steel ones are scratch resistant, ultra-durable and do not react with food or leech onto food. Some brands and models even have the induction-ready function in it.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Cookware
Stainless steel cookware is the most well-liked, fashionable, and admired by most home users and professional chefs alike. The reasons are many with the durability, beauty, and cost at the top for incentives to buy.
- Stainless is smooth and shines like a mirror needing the least amount of time cleaning to keep its luster.
- Stainless steel is tough. It outlasts many other cookware materials.
- Most stainless steel cookware is dishwasher safe; it resists scratches and stains; hard enough to not dent and ding up; and it lasts forever.
- It does not react making stains on the cookware from foods with alkaline (Brussel’s sprouts, carrots, greens) or acid (tomatoes), nor will stainless steel corrode or pit.
- Cleaning is very easy; use detergent and warm water to soak off the bad stuff, rinse, and dry.
- Stainless steel is priced moderately with excellent cookware sets priced for everyone on budgets.
Here is Our Selection of 11 Best Stainless Steel Cookware of 2017-
Duxtop SSIB-17 Professional 17 piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set
This cookware is made with impact-bonded technology. Impact bonded cookware is highly durable cookware, compatible with any form of use like gas, electric, infrared, ceramic and especially induction cooking.
Created by a friction process to form the bond between the base of the vessel and the disc, no adhesive element is applied. The disc is placed on the base of the vessel, and when passed through the impact bonding machine, through pressure and friction, the bond is formed.
The set includes 8 and 10-inch fry pans; 1.6-quart, 2.5-quart saucepans with lids; 4.2-quart casserole with lid, etc.
This cookware is dishwasher-safe and oven-safe to 550°F. Constructed with 18/10 commercial grade stainless steel, heavy gauge impact-bonded aluminum encapsulated bottom, built to last for a lifetime and, it carries a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Constructed with 18/10 commercial grade stainless steel
- Has a heavy gauge impact-bonded aluminum encapsulated bottom
- Ergonomically shaped handle with anti-slippery satin finish
- Suitable for all cooking source, electric, gas, infrared, induction stove
- Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe to 550 degrees F; Freezer-safe for food storage
KitchenAid KCSS10LS Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
This is a polished stainless steel cookware. Enjoy the durability of stainless steel in three contemporary color choices.
The exceptional performance begins with a stainless steel base that remains flat on all cooktop surfaces. It’s colorfast finish resists fading and discoloring over time. Also, the domed tempered glass lid allows for an easy glimpse at contents when needed.
This dishwasher safe Stainless Steel set includes 8″ Skillet, 10″ Skillet, 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 3.0-Quart Saucepan with Lid, 3.5-Quart Saute Pan with Lid, 8.0-Quart Stockpot with Lid.
- 18/10 Stainless Steel with Colorfast Finish
- Stainless Steel Base
- Induction Capable
- Riveted Stainless Steel Handle
- Domed Tempered Glass Lid
Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel Cookware Set
This is a 10-Piece cookware set made with stainless steel. It is built to last a very long time.
The Cookware Set features etched fill lines that make measuring easy. It covers with straining holes that line up with pour spouts to drain liquids so you don’t have to use a separate colander. The pots and pans are made from brushed stainless steel with impact-bonded aluminum bases for fast, even heating, and are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
The 10-piece set includes a great selection of pans that can be used for everything from cooking eggs to searing steaks. Set includes 8″ Frying Pan, 10″ Frying Pan, 1.5QT Sauce Pan with Cover, 2.5QT Sauce Pan with Cover, 3QT Sauté Pan with Cover, 6QT Stock Pot with Cover.
- Impact-bonded aluminum bases provide fast, even heating.
- It is safe for the stove, oven, broiler, and dishwasher.
- Long, ergonomic handles provide a secure grip even with full, heavy pans, stay cool even when the pan is hot, and are double-riveted by hand.
- Fill lines make measuring easy and covers have straining holes that line up with pour spouts to drain liquids without having to use a separate colander.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
Magma Products 10 Piece Gourmet Nesting Stainless Steel Cookware Set
This stainless steel pots and pans designed specifically for RVs and boats.
It is oven and dishwasher safe. The cookware includes 3 sauce pans (1-1/2 quart, 2 quart, and 3 quart) with interchangeable lid, a stock pot (5 quart) and a sauté / fry pan (9-1/2 inch diameter) with interchangeable lids, two removable handles, and storage cord.
- It is designed specifically for RVs and boats using induction cook tops
- 100% 18-10 mirror polish marine grade stainless steel
- Encapsulated triple-clad bottoms for superb even heat distribution
- Secures conveniently for storage with the included bungee cord
- It stores in less than 1/2 cubic foot of space
Chef’s Star Professional Grade Stainless Steel 17 Piece Pots & Pans Set
This cookware is made with 18/8 commercial grade stainless steel. The bottom is encapsulated with impact-bonded Aluminum.
Handles are ergonomically shaped, have an anti-slip satin finish, and are riveted to the pan to provide maximum durability. The set is suitable for all cooking sources (stove & cook tops): electric/gas/ infrared/induction stoves, glass/ceramic cook tops.
The set includes 17 Pieces: 8 and 10-inch Frying Pans; 1.6-quart, 2.5-quart Sauce Pans with Lids; 4.2-quart Casserole Pan with Lid; 8.6-quart Stock Pot with Lid; 5.5-quart Sauté Pan with Helper and Lid; Boiler Basket; Steamer Basket; 3 Piece kitchen tools: Spoon, Slotted Spatula, 2-prong Fork.
- Suitable for all cooking sources
- Oven-safe to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Freezer-safe for food storage
- Lifetime limited warranty
Cooks Standard 00391 11-Piece Classic Stainless-Steel Cookware Set
The cookware is built with impact bonding technology. It has an aluminum disc in its bottom for heat distribution.
The set includes 1.5-Quart covered saucepan; 3-Quart covered saucepan; 10-inch open skillet; 6-Quart covered stockpot; universal steamer insert includes a cover; 5-Quart Covered Deep Sauté Pan with helper handle. 1-1/2-Quart covered saucepan measures 14 by 7 by 4 Inch. 3-Quart covered saucepan measures 14-1/2 by 8 by 5 Inch. 10-inch open skillet measures 18 by 11 by 2.5 Inch. 6-Quart covered stockpot measures 14-1/2 by 10 by 5.5 Inch. Universal steamer inserts measure 12-1/2 by 8-1/2 by 6 Inches. Fit both 1.5QT and 3QT; 5-Quart Covered Sauté Pan measures 21 by 11.5 by 4 Inch.
- “Impact Bonding” technology is advanced method to apply aluminum disc to the bottom of cookware for even heat distribution
- Patent design with air-flow technology that keeps the handle cooler and more comfortable to hold when cooking on the stovetop
- Interior 18-10 stainless with aluminum disc in bottom for even heat distribution, magnetic stainless bottom design for induction use
- Cookware is suitable for all type of stove, gas, electricity, ceramic top, include induction, dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500F, Glass lid is not suitable for oven use
T-fal C836SD Ultimate Stainless Steel Cookware Set
It is a 13-Piece cookware. T-fal Ultimate Stainless-Steel is a nice alternative to nonstick and it is lighter in weight than cast iron.
This durable stainless-steel cookware features a multi-layer base. It includes a thick-gauge aluminum core bonded between two layers of stainless steel, along with copper heat channels on the bottom. The result is enhanced overall strength, supreme warp-resistance, and even heat distribution throughout. The cookware can be used on any stovetop, including induction, and it’s oven safe up to 500 degrees F for added versatility.
Even more, the cookware’s ergonomically designed stainless-steel handles offer a secure, comfortable grip and are riveted for strength. The vented glass lids trap in heat and moisture and make it easy to check on food at a glance.
The 18/10 stainless steel construction with a copper bottom is durable, oven safe up to 500°F and dishwasher safe. This set includes an 8 and 10.25-inch Fry Pan, a 12-inch Covered Fry Pan, a 1, 2 and 3-quart Covered Saucepan, a 5-quart Covered.
- Stainless-steel construction offers long lasting performance
- It has a multi-layer base with copper bottom for fast & even heat distribution
- Riveted stainless-steel handles ergonomically designed for comfort
- Glass lids allow for watching cooking progress; vented hole lets steam escape to prevent boiling over
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees F; induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty; dishwasher-safe
Duxtop SSC-9PC 9 Piece Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Induction Cookware
Duxtop Whole Clad Tri ply Stainless Steel Premium Cookware features three layers bounded construction, with one layer of thick aluminum core sandwiched between stainless steel layers.
The whole clad structure eliminates hot spots and ensures even heating across the bottoms of pots and pans and all the way up the sides. The exclusive Whole Clad bonding technology extend cookware lifetime dramatically comparing to encapsulated base construction. This professional cookware is suitable for induction, gas, electric, and halogen cook tops.
Other standard features that you can find in this Duxtop premium cookware: drip-free pouring rims; Stay-cool stainless-steel perfect-grip handle riveted to the pan; Stainless-steel lid with loop handle helps keep in heat and moisture. The stainless steel cookware is oven-safe to 550 degrees F; Freezer-safe for food storage; Dishwasher safe although hand washing is suggested. Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer defects.
The set includes 8-Inch, 10-Inch Fry Pan; 1.6-Quart and 3-Quart covered saucepan; 6-1/2-Quart sauce pot with cover; 6.6″ pot holder
- Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel construction ensures even heat distribution along the bottom and side walls of the cookware
- Stay-cool stainless-steel perfect-grip handle riveted to the pan
- Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe to 550 degrees F; Freezer-safe for food storage
- Works on induction, electric plate, radiant, ceramic, halogen, and gas stove
- Lifetime limited warranty
Farberware Millennium Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
This set is sleek, durable, and dependable. The Millennium Stainless Steel Tulip Series 10-Piece Cookware Set from Farberware delivers unbeatable performance and brings elegance to every stovetop.
This Farberware Millennium Stainless Steel collection stays true to its promise to provide affordable cookware that is stylish, practical and reliable. Sturdy stainless steel construction provides a beautiful finish and excellent durability. The pans bases are enhanced with aluminum, chosen because of the efficient way it conducts heat.
The handles are very comfortable. They are also dual riveted for additional strength. The glass lids form a tight seal to lock in heat and moisture. These pans are suitable for use on all stovetops including glass and induction and are dishwasher safe.
- Professionally styled polished stainless steel construction with gentle tulip shaped bodies
- It is extremely durable; dishwasher and broiler safe
- The stainless steel bases fully encapsulate a thick aluminum core to provide exceptional heat distribution
- Glass lids let you monitor cooking progress without releasing moisture or nutrients
- Stainless steel handles are securely riveted to the pan for added durability
Paula Deen Signature Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
This Paula Deen Signature Stainless Steel Set is perfect for your household.
You will get – stainless steel covered saucepans, aluminum skillets that have durable nonstick on the interior surface and a slotted turner and slotted spoon with this set. Such a versatile set can help whip up anything from tangy shrimp gumbo to chocolate chip pancakes with cinnamon cream.
Paula Deen Signature Stainless Steel cookware takes time-honored cookware shapes and couples them with durable construction that will last years. The handles are double riveted for extra strength. The soft-touch construction provides comfort while cooking. This cookware also features hanging rings, a beautiful style touch and also great for extra storage options. This cookware is also oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for convenience.
This 12-piece cookware set includes 1, 2 and 3-quart Covered Saucepans; 6-quart Covered Stockpot; 8 and 10-inch Aluminum Nonstick Skillets; Slotted Turner; Slotted Spoon
- Aluminum skillets feature DuPont Teflon Select nonstick interiors for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
- Dual-riveted & soft-touch handles will provide a comfortable, secure grip
- It features hanging rings, a beautiful style touch
- This cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Paula Deen is a registered trademark of Paula Deen Enterprises
All-Clad BD005710-R D5 Brushed 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware Set
It is a 10-Piece stainless steel cookware set for your decorated kitchen. It is also an useful collection for any discerning chef.
The only cookware of its kind, All-Clad D5 STAINLESS features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. d5 STAINLESS cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edges.
The 5-ply bonded cookware’s 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its fingerprint-free brushed stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad D5 STAINLESS.
This cookware set includes 8-Inch & 10-Inch Fry Pans, 1.5-Quart & 3-Quart Sauce Pans with lids, 3 -Quart Sauté Pan with lid, and an 8-Quart Stockpot with lid.
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish
- Capacity etched on base; heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F
- It is dishwasher-safe & optimized for induction
Whenever you go out for the best stainless steel cookware, look for 18/10 ratio (chromium/nickel ratio). It tells how good your stainless steel cookware is. Then, see the base or core. Keep in mind that quality stainless cookware should have aluminum, copper (or both) inside for superior heat distribution and less hot spots. After that, don’t forget to look for the experts.
Watch the video below to know more about the best cookware to buy in 2017-
We hope that you have discovered interesting information about the best stainless steel cookware we presented you with here. Be sure to leave your comment here about your views on stainless steel cookware. Happy shopping!